Us at Trailer Arch, pride ourselves in delivering the best reviews and articles covering the Entertainment industry. By shining the light on those who do not get enough recognition that they deserve! Artists, Set Designers, Editors and other independent voices that help make these evolving industries. Expect the very best recommendations of independent art here at Trailer Arch.
Help us spread the Word by sharing our website to your friends and family!
Harry Thomas (Founder)
Hi, my name is Harry. I hope you are enjoying all things Trailer Arch! I am so proud of the team of creative writers that I also have the privilege to be great friends with. I am a tech and music enthusiast that has a deep love for film. Expect me to write about Comedic, Rom-Com Films and Tv shows and a wide range of mediocre music. I am currently a Digital Media student at the University of Greenwich and PR/Videographer for DR. Uche and the Cosmetic Eye Clinic.
- Favourite Director: Quentin Tarantino
- Favourite Film: 500 Days of Summer
- Favourite Musician: Connor Oberst
- Favourite TV Show: The Office (US)
- Favourite Author: Leander Kahney
Niall Wade (Lead Writer/Copywriter)
Greetings, our lovely readers at Trailer Arch (Harry asked me for a bio and I am super bad at talking about myself). I am Niall Wade a 24-year-old creative writer from Sheffield, with a BSc in you guessed it, Creative Writing. Like my talented colleague Bobbi Senior, I am a full time Hobbit of the Shire (5’1). I have been passionate about writing since a young age, writing comic strips when I was a tiny tot, then later refining my trade, becoming obsessed with storytelling in every medium. I am a fanatic of the communicative arts, studying films, music, novels, and gaming to understand the deeper metaphors. Even picking up guitar earlier in the year to express my love for music (I am still not very good), but a skill in which I thought I could never learn.
My style of writing is quite journalistic; however, I aim to establish creative motives, analysing the roots of a creative piece. At Trailer Arch my motivation is to cast a light on the lesser known, independent arts and support their work. I often feel they have a more creative endeavour and are emotionally driven to capture the hearts of their niche.
- Favourite Director: Edgar Wright
- Favourite Film: HappyThankYouMorePlease
- Favourite Musician: Blind Pilot
- Favourite TV Show: Black Mirror
- Favourite Author: Stephen King
Bobbi Senior (Writer)
Hi! I’m Bobbi, a twenty-two year old from London, with a BA in Film and Music Studies (First Class). Whilst being a full-time Hobbit of The Shire (I’m 4’11), I’ve made it my mission to channel my creative initiative in any ways possible. From playing piano since the age of four, to recently learning sign language, I’ve always been interested in the art of expression on all platforms. My style of writing is very analytical and informative. I like to go deep into the roots of an artistic project.
I aim to explore the history that is embedded its foundations, exploring what prompted the creator to do what they did; whilst also analysing the varying cultures and social standards that surround it. As well as being a dual-heritage woman of Bajan and English decent, I am a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community. This is where my drive for unity and open-mindedness comes into play. Us in the minority have to get our voices out there. We have to stand together and stand tall.
- Favourite Director: Stanley Kubrick
- Favourite Film: Stand By Me
- Favourite Musician: Jeff Buckley
- Favourite TV Show: It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Peter Hampford (Writer)
I will cover the Film, TV and Music industry.
Mad for all things comedy. I aim to bring a jaunty edge to my writing. Will be writing a range of articles: Character, Opinion and In-depth pieces.
- Favorite Film: Changes often depending on what mood I’m in or what I’ve watched most recently but safe bets are Pride, Mrs Doubtfire, Sing Street, Can You Ever Forgive Me?
- Fav TV: Anything by Recce Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton. Psychoville, Inside No.9 and League of Gentlemen.
- Favourite Cinema: BFI. Always such a great atmosphere.